Fresh
LucasFidelis

Who Do You Think Is The Killer?

Subject to change without notice of course ~ thus far who do you think dunnit?

My Person(s) of Interest is the Rev. Joel Thieriot with the help of 5 or 6 members of his congregation

Please use plain text.
Active
FanoftheFang

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Killer?

[ Edited ]

I don't recall his name, but the Governor's brother, who is a preacher of some sort. He was at the police station in either the first or second episode. TALL man............

Please use plain text.
Fresh
LucasFidelis

I think you mean Rev. Tuttle

Please use plain text.
Fresh
babegirl

I don't think the killer has been revealed as of yet

Please use plain text.
Active
FanoftheFang

Well, I certainly don't believe that he killer is the man they are hunting now, Reggie LeDeaux (sp).

I'll stick with Reverend Tuttle 

Please use plain text.
Fresh
KieranS

There's been so much to enjoy in this show that it's not even crossed my mind to try and guess whodunnit, rather to just enjoy the journey to the revelation(s) to come. 

Please use plain text.
Fresh
EdnaB

Someone associated with the Tuttle Foundation.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
JanetB

I think that makes sense, Edna.  Once "rich guys"  were mentioned by Charlie, that placed a whole new light on things.  So far, the only affluent person we've seen is Gov. Tuttle, and he made a special trip to CDI (?) to see how the investigation was progressing.

Please use plain text.
Fresh
LucasFidelis

I think you're right fanofthefang, reggie ledoux is smoke and mirrors

Please use plain text.
Fresh
Vincent328

Seems like you're trying to answer the question of who did it the 1st time, when I believe it's far more interesting who did it the 2nd time...

First scenario: someone copycats the murder. Rust is the main suspect, but I doubt he's the guilty party. Then again, at this point I can't see Marty as doing it either. Not sure where the show would be going then with the 2 of the on the interrogation tables. Seems kind of pointless if they are just retelling their stories to go find a new culprit.

Second scenario: they caught the wrong guy and left the real serial killer free, who eventually kills again. Either Rust or Marty would've had to seriously screw something up. Marty's life is falling apart and he seems likely to prioritize that over work, and Rust could fall into bad times with his old drug trafficking buddies. Pressure from the state, which wants to hand off the case to a task force, isn't helping. Perfect storm of them both getting some details wrong and then creating a cover-up? We already saw Rust tamper with evidence when stealing drugs from the police station to get back in with the biker gang. I don't find this plausible at this point.

Third scenario: ?

Fourth: ???

I'm in for the rest of it.

Please use plain text.