Fresh
Lola La Lola

Jason Stackhouse played by Ryan Kwanten

Jason may not seem to be intelligent but he has a lot of heart. Very much like his sister. He seems to be driven by his physical needs but there is much more to him. Ryan plays that character extremely well and this season we see more of the persona that emerged in the books after Crystal's demise. His love for his friend is very strong and for the first time, when it comes to a woman, he is giving thought to the outcome of his actions. The blood bond seems strong, stronger than Hoyt's bond with Jessica and that may be due to his blood is also tinged with fae blood. This season seems to be what will completely make or break his character and I am hoping to see more of Ryan's great acting be featured this season.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Nicole A.

RK has done such a great job with Jason. I love Jason! he always makes me laugh, and he's so cute/adorable how could you not like the guy especially when he says stuff like "I reckon I've been to heaven.. it was inside your wife....." I love that he's a sheriff in Bon Temps, I hope they keep him in that job.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Maria B.201

I loooove me some Jason. :smileyhappy: I'd wear him like a srcunchie.

Thanks for ressurecting this thread. I am really enjoying the Jason-Jess story this season. I know Jason will be saving her for Hoyt, but I have a feeling that Jess will be terribly impressed by his bold move to save her. I wonder if he will give her his blood so she can heal?
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Nicole A.

" Oh my gravy!" - J. Stackhouse LOL
I'm anxious to see how Jason fits into the showdown in the cemetary... or maybe he stays behind to nurse Jess back to health?
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Denise E.95

I'm glad to see this thread on the first page again. I also love me
some, Jason. He brings great sense of humor to the show, RK plays him
brilliantly.

What about those handstand push-ups, dayuuum how can you not like that lol. He's also the best tackler, they need him to do it more often.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
M F.612

I'm almost certain something big is going to happen with Jason and Jess this next episode and that it will hurt Hoyt in some way...well maybe. In the preview we see a shot of Hoyt with a pained expression on his face and his hands on his head. It sorta looks like he's standing inside, right in front of Bill's front doors.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
B. Wayne

His love for his friend is very strong and for the first time, when it comes to a woman, he is giving thought to the outcome of his actions.

What impressed me is that as soon as Jessica began to basically tell him how hot he was, he high-tailed it out of those woods immediately, but not before reminding her that he was her boyfriend's best buddy and giving her that punch on the shoulders that a guy might give his sister. And when his doorbell rang, he was pissed off before he found out that it was Hoyt at the door and not Jessica. He's defintely showing more restraint than I ever thought he was capable of.

Please use plain text.
Fresh
Joanne H495

Loving Ryan again his season

I don't think we've seen the end of this werepanther stuff yet
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Nicole A.

Denise- I agree.. I think they should do some scenes here and there with Jason tackling somebody LOL! he does it well.As far as the Hoyt looking sad preview I'm thinking it's 1 of 2 things, 1st: he see's that Jess is really burned up pretty bad from the sun and he freaks bc he doesn't know if she's gonna make it. 2nd: maybe Jess & Jason share some kind of tender moment, a closeness, and Hoyt walks in at that moment and it crushes him. Just speculating of course. Love me some Jason Stackhouse! "Andy! take it down a notch... Take it Down!"..
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Denise E.95

Nicole-Yeah more tackling, push-ups, I've seen him in a magazine and he can do some real flexible yoga positions so they can throw that in too lol.

Most of all, I hope they don't forget how funny Jason is. Last season we didn't see it much but so happy to see that side of Jason again.
Please use plain text.