Fresh
Seven30

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT ...(Oscar tricked Canelo to "throw fight")

When a "fan's" favored fighter is thoroughly dominated by a fighter the fan dislikes, the fan can abandon all reason & THEIR OWN integrity & in turn invest in far-fetched excuses &/or conspiracy theories.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Jose Go

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT ...(Oscar tricked Canelo to "throw fight")

@Seven Thirty Canelo is not my favorite fighter, and neither is Floyd.Im just a regular boxing fan, in general.I've observed boxing for many years, and can tell that Canelo faked his performance in the ring. If you watch the replay closely, you will see Canelo fake punches and aim at Floyd's elbows, instead of the head.Canelo refused to his Floyd solidly in the face and body. Canelo didnt try to hurt Floyd and let Floyd win on purpose because the fight was FIXED in Floyd's favor. Boxing is a business, not a sport.Promoters are there to make as much money as possible, and FIGHT FIXING is what they'll arrange, if it yields tens of millions of profit in the not to distant future.If Floyd were to lose, his stock goes down, and Oscar would only have 1 cash-cow, but since Oscar fixed the fight, he now has 2 cash-cows currently active, and has already scheduled the 2 fighters' PPV schedule for the next 2-3 years.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Seven30

I said "favored fighter," not "favorite fighter." & I still see none of the "evidence" supporting your theory. Fighters will often punch at the arms, elbows & shoulders in order to lower the guard of a highly defensive fighter. Canelo was simply outmatched & had no answers.
Please use plain text.
BKE
Fresh
BKE

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT ...(Oscar tricked Canelo to "thro

LOL at another idiotic post about a so called "fixed" fight.  If someone was to actually take the time to understand why a "fix" happens in the first place then they'd know immediately that this wasn't one of them.

Here's why this fight wasn't a fix:

It would be totally stupid for Canelo to allow himself to lose when if he actually fights to and wins then the next payday would be far bigger than the first because not only would he be the Champ, he would be the first man to have put an "0" on Floyd's spotless record and he'd be in the driver's seat to dictate the terms.

So why on Earth would someone be stupid enough to allow themselves to lose when they know they stand a chance to make tens of millions more.

Please use plain text.
Fresh
blackwe9

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez was a FIXED FIGHT ...(Oscar tricked Canelo to "thro

LMFAO!!! by the way, its me xblack, I had to reregister… whats good bro? 

Please use plain text.