Fresh
Marie P.582

romney

Why does Romney say that it would take him eight years to strengthen the economy?. Obama has only had four. Why can't he be fair?
Please use plain text.
Fresh
fher a.

Saturday Night Movies

it gud ha
Please use plain text.
Fresh
chris m.948

Michael Jackson was innocent!

I for one will not be watching Phil Spectre. Only for the fact of watching the trailor and having to listen to helen Mirren say "They let OJ go, they let Michael Jackson go......." How can you use that statement when it was proven that the whole reason Michael was dragged to court was for nothing other than extortion. He was never guilty. He would never hurt a child. I found it distasteful to his memory and I literally wanted to trow something at the tv when I heard that quote. Why would the writers of this film even go there. Shame on you.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
A. Boyer

Saturday Night Movies

I wish the new Saturday Night Movie would never be for children, that kind should air on HBO family. I think it's a waste for adults who look forward to the new movie each week. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Fresh
John G.268

Saturday Night Movies

Used to love Saturday night movie night. This summer had to be the worst ever. Almost no blockbuster movies. If I want to watch indie movies I'll turn on Netflix. I do appreciate that I know there will be a new movie every week and look forward to looking to see what it is, but please HBO pick it up a little.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
Alex Wilson333

Saturday Night Movies

I used to love HBO but lately they have gotten slack about showing new movies and I am too tired of the same old repeats that I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription because it is not worth the $19.00 DirecTv charges for these so-called premium channels.
Please use plain text.
Fresh
MyraT

Re: Saturday Night Movies

Where are the good movies HBO?  Usually I can't wait for Saturday new movie previews, but this summer the selection has been less than stellar.  I find myself searching other premium channels for something to watch.

Please use plain text.